puppies are touchable happiness
Libby Anne (via newwavenova)
Had drinks with a cute boy tonight. We went to this rad bar called Death and Taxes that’s film noir themed.
Ooh when I visit (whenever that is) we should go there
Hell yeah! Brandon took me there because I mentioned all my artsy friends keep tagging it. It’s small but amazing.
All of us should go there. Party time!
Rules - we must wear black and white.
No but really, that bar sounds cool, I miss Pau, and Laur looks good. ;D
them: oh are u excited for that new marvel movie?
gee….something tells me that he wont
WITHOUT HEARING SCREAMING CHILDREN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW.
Seriously, I’m pretty darn happy right now.
i got it at a thrift store would you believe!
That is some magic right there. A plus thrift store find.
i dont like how the final poster is all attack on titan with bilbo facing the dragon.
bilbo is not the eren jaeger of this story. if anything he’s sasha braus cmon
It is actually Barf.
Which is good, cause no way isBilbo taking down a dragon. I live me some hobbits but… That just ain’t happening.
Oh goodness. That post was typos galore.
Ha, BARD. Bard the Bowman.
Yep. Cleaning my living room.
I wanna leave the apartment nice so while I’m gone the next two nights David can relax. If it’s left messy at all he’ll try to spend his time off cleaning which I hate.
Like, dude you worked all week. RELAX.
But, I’m being so productive lately… So productive. Do you know what the Sims does to productivity! Crushes it. ;-;
Into a million pieces.
Why would you say it. Whyyyyyyy.
(Totally gonna play sims 2 now.)
my top ten problems right now:
1- I am not at comic con
2- I cant go to comic con
3- I am unable to go to comic con
4- I dont have a chance to go to comic con
5- Comic con doesnt contain me
6- I am not at comic con
7- I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
8- I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
9- I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
(P.S: I cant go to comic con)
Expectation vs reality: tickle attacks
Since we can’t be at SDCC this year, and you can’t be at SDCC this year, we figured there were two things we could do to help you. First - we will be curating the hell out of SDCC this year, like we did last, for your viewing pleasure! And second … our inaugeral giveaway!
The Super (vicarious) SDCC Giveaway is themed around giving you what we can of the SDCC experience in the comfort of your own home. And because this year appears to be the year of superheroes on tv & movies, we’ve dual-themed this to also be full of superhero goodness!
1) The Swag. Trust me, at SDCC there is a LOT of Swag. In fact, the lanyard in this prize covered with DC heroes & villians IS a piece of unused swag from a previous SDCC. Plus buttons - you can never go wrong with buttons (especially with a handful of various marvel images)
2) The Artists’ Alley. Wandering artists’ alley is dangerous to your eyes - and your pocket book. Fanart galore - so here we are giving you some supercute superhero fanart for your very own in the form of a variety of superhero fanart stickers!
3) The Merch: If the artists don’t get you, the vendors will. Sticking with the superhero theme, and in the desperate hope SOMETHING WW will come out of DC soon, your very own Wonder Woman wallet for whatever money is left.
4) The Experience. There’s not much that can really give you the experience of being at SDCC, but this movie certainly tried. So we have for you a DVD* (and because it’s SDCC AND Superhero themed … well … it’s not a superhero movie - or a con - without Stan Lee. So you can arrange your own cameo).
* DVD is Region 1 - sorry folks who can’t play that!
HOW YOU ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN SUPER (VICARIOUS) SDCC:
- Be following socialnerdism (so you can follow all the SDCC awesome)
- Reblog this post. BONUS ENTRY if you also reblog either of our con curation posts (1 & 2)but it’s not required.
- That’s it!
Contest closes August 28th - giving you one month to recover from SDCC coverage before you can have your own SDCC party!
(and yes, you can also enter if you are making it to SDCC this year - we’ll not hold it not being truly vicarious for you against you - though if you are, let us know you’re going so we can follow you for SDCC news!)